Versions Compared


  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

Q: Where do I send official transcripts with final course grades for undergraduate transfer credit?

A: To facilitate processing, please send official transcripts electronically to

     If only a paper copy is available, please mail it to:
     Valparaiso University
     Office of the Registrar
     Kretzmann Hall, Room 101
1700 Chapel Drive
Valparaiso, IN 46383

Q: Where can I find information regarding maximums, transfer credit policy, the evaluation process, the Transfer Database, forms, CORE, and the Transfer Key?